报告人：闫旻昊 博士 Minhao Yan, PhD candidate
· Bachelor: Industrial Engineering at Nankai University
· Master: Industrial Engineering and Statistics at Texas A&M University
· PhD: Agricultural Economics at Cornell University
· Research interests in food security, food policy and development.
· Win 2022 Article of the Year at American Agricultural Economics Association journal (AAEA).
· Published paper of graphic model on International Conference of Machine Learning (ICML)
· Was invited to give research seminar talks on Southern Economics Association conference, AAEA, INFORMS, ICML, NIPS and Amazon research symposium.
· IBM: machine learning research scientist
· J.P. Morgan: quantitative trading researcher
· Deloitte Consulting：strategy consultant
• Use welfare economic analysis to examine the potential benefits of increasing spatial availability of food pantries in both rural and urban settings.
• Using individual mobile phone location data in identified food-insecure areas, I employed a dynamic optimization model to find the optimal food location of food pantries to minimize total social cost (including both the operating cost of the pantries and the travel cost of pantry clients).